The guest artists for our 2018 Summer Festival have been announced!
June 12-17 | Trio Jinx (Ledah Finck, violin/viola/composition; Yoshiaki Horiguchi, double bass; Louna Dekker-Vargas, flutes); Cecily Ward, violin; Tom Stone, violin/viola; Andrew Smith, cello; Zuill Bailey, cello; Alfredo Oyaguez, piano; Natasha Paremski, piano
Our weekly template looks like this:
- Tuesdays at 5:30pm | Week in Preview – a discussion about the upcoming week’s programs with music educator Susan Reed
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Cafe Concert – an informal performance in one of Sitka’s restaurants
- Thursdays at 12:15pm | Bach’s Lunch – free one-hour concert (no Bach’s Lunch on June 28)
- Fridays & Saturdays* evenings at 7:30 | Evening Concerts – formal evening concert at Harrigan Centennial Hall. Join us at 6:45 for a pre-concert lecture and interview with the artists.
- There is one exception: during the last week of the Festival, the Evening Concerts will be Thursday & Friday, June 28 & 29, with no concert on Saturday, July 1.
- Sundays | Special Events (dates subject to change):
- June 10 – Family Concert
- June 17 – Crab Feed
- June 24 – Boat Cruise
- July 1 – Concert Brunch